Sunday, August 4, 2013

Face of the Day (FOTD)

So today, Casey (my boyfriend) and I decided to drive out to Sunbury for a few hours. I wanted to try and recreate something by Cora (VintageorTacky on YouTube), so I chose her Sugar Rush look. She used the Sugarpill Heart Breaker Palette for the look, but since I don't have it, I just used eyeshadows similar to the colors in the palette. I used some from Urban Decay, Nyx, and Physicians Formula; here is my finished look:




Here's the breakdown of the makeup I wore today.

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (eye primer)
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Flash (in the crease)
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Chaos (also in the crease)
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous (for blending around all the colors)
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Junkie (on the outer half of the lower lash line)
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese (as a base for the lid color, and the inner corner highlight)
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Lime (as a base for the lower lash line)
Nyx All I've Ever Wanted Box (pictured below)—the brown (top middle) was for my brows, the blue (right) was used on my lid, and the purple (left) in the crease
Nyx Slide On Pencil in Jet Black (for the waterline, top and bottom)
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips, Pop Collection—the top white as the brow and inner corner highlight, and the 2nd color (the green) on the inner half of the lower lash line
Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum in Ultra Black (winged liner)
Maybelline the Falsies Flared waterproof mascara in Very Black


Face:
Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Protecting Moisturizer SPF 15 (all over the face and neck)
Retinol-X Anti-Aging Firming Eye Lift (under my eyes and on my crow's feet)
Maybelline Cover Stick Corrector Concealer in Fair (used in place of foundation)
Physicians Formula Concealer Twins in Yellow/Light (light shade under my eyes, mostly)
Physicians Formula Mineral Airbrushing Loose Powder in Translucent Light (to set the concealers)
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface (cheeks)
Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray (all over the face to set everything)

Lips:
Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm in Pink Punch

So that's it! Leave a comment, if you have any questions or thoughts on the look.





No comments:

Post a Comment